Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Mrs.Carter show: Beyonce completes BK takeover!!


The Mrs. Carter show has came and left Brooklyn! Beyonce Carter had 3 shows from Saturday to Monday at The Barclays Center in Brooklyn New York. Hubby Jay Z  ( my uncle ) surprised the audience at the final show last night! 

Mrs. Carter hasn't been on tour in a few years and after having daughter Blue Ivy, I guess she felt it was time to visit her fans. With tickets on such high demand selling out in minutes. They've added a fourth show at the Barclays center for December. Beyonce truly tried to make sure her fans got the chance to see her. 

I've been to all of Bey's world tours I always enjoy myself. Theres no denying she's a full on entertainer. 
Now its time for new music Auntie Gigi! I know this is all apart of your master plan but your beehive is growing impatient! We want to know what's taking so long with the new material. New songs mean new videos, new albums & another world tour. 



Can Beyonce keep her crown with or without new music ?! 



Ms.Diva 

No comments:

Post a Comment