Monday, August 19, 2013

Do you remember? : Tyra B

Do you remember Tyra B. ? Everybody thought she was MC Lytes daughter. She had two hits her first single " Country boy  ", the classic my fav " Still in Love " and the last time we heard from her was " Given me a Rush". ( it was hit though) 

Well she was always alil Tom boy and I see why now. Tyra B. is clearly an AG and shes out here looking like Julito from the wire. She's cute tho! 



Tyra B seems to be trying to make a come back and clearly with her own sense of style. She's released a 10 track mix tape called The Morning After. Her voice is amazing I think she should have a great come back.
I always wondered what happened to her, I'm glad she's coming back. 



Here's more pictures of Tyra B. 






What do you think about Tyra B.'s new look? Do you think she can have another hit? 




Ms.Diva 

5 comments:

  1. yeah i think she can make another hit i love her she cute and got a voice like who would love her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhhhhhiiiiiiiidddd she can get it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she could make not a hit but more hits in she should keep being herself in love it . in she is sooo cute ❤πŸ’‹❤πŸ’‹πŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she could make not a hit but more hits in she should keep being herself in love it . in she is sooo cute ❤πŸ’‹❤πŸ’‹πŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ

    ReplyDelete