Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Cassidy replies to Kendrick's Control verse!


So Barry decided to make a reply to Kendrick's Control verse. Though he wasn't mentioned on the track, my fav rapper is like me we don't care!!

Fans are like where did Cassidy come from? But they follow up with He went hard tho! Um it's Cassidy this is what he does. Just don't get him to try to make a commercial album that might not work. They don't call him BARS for no reason! It's so effortless. Like I said mentioned or not from NYC or not. That verse is supposed to make every rapper want to reply. If hip hop aint dead I'ma need more of these replies and less twitter post! 


Listen to Cassidy's reply to Kendrick's Control verse. 
(( click link below )) 



P.S Cass is one of my Fav rappers don't mistake my honesty for jabs!! I only give [FACTS ONLY]




Ms.Diva 

No comments:

Post a Comment