Thursday, August 22, 2013

Queen Latifah back on day time TV!!


Queen Latifah is coming back to your television screens. No living single isn't coming back she's doing the talk show thing again. Not many remember Queen had a day time talk show in the late 90's early 2000's on Fox 5. It was short lived having only 2 seasons. 

"The Queen Latifah Show" will now air on CBS and is produced by Queen, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. Queen will incorporate her comical and musical side into her hosting. 

The Queen Latifah Show will have the typical celebrity guest, musical performances, interest topics. The switch from Fox 5 to CBS is for the best almost every prime time network has syndicated talk shows except CBS. 

I enjoyed the original Queen Latifah show, I don't mind her trying again. I mean if Kris Jenner has a show Queen Latifah can definitely bring hers back ! I've been fan of Queen Latifah since Ladies First so I always support my Khadijah. 


The Queen Latifah Show premieres September 16th 9AM on CBS. 




Ms.Diva 

No comments:

Post a Comment