Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Kendrick Lamar's Control verse goes Viral!


Big Sean's new single Control feat 
Kendrick Lamar and J Electronica was released last night and its gone viral! 

Hip Hop fans are going crazy off of Kendrick's verse. The Compton rapper just came at the newest and hottest rappers heads. The funniest part he's claiming he's the "King of NY"! 

Heres the part of Kendrick's verse that has everybody in a frenzy : 
"Im usually homeboys with the same niggas im rhymin wit
But this is hip hop and them niggas should know what time it is
And that goes for 
Jermaine Cole, Big KRIT, Wale, Pusha T, Meek Mill, A$AP Rocky, Drake, Big Sean, Jay electron', Tyler, Mac Miller 
I got love for you all but I'm tryna murder you niggas
Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you niggas
They dont wanna hear not one more noun or verb from u niggas"

Via twitter Pusha T simpled tweeted "I hear you loud and clear my nigga" Mac Miller tweeted a quick response to the verse " If I can't do no more nouns or verbs I'ma start comin with the wildest adjective bars anyone has ever heard"

Even rappers not mentioned had something to say Jada Kiss tweeted "Haha REAL RAP is ALMOST back I LOVE it! # don't be scared now " 
Fab wasn't named dropped but I'm sure Kendrick's King of NY line has something to do with him tweeting last night " Any studios open yet ?"

I'm so freaking excited shxt just got too real. Every rapper mentioned or not should feel that hunger and want to get in any studio ASAP! ( no rocky ) Anybody that didn't know Kendrick Lamar was a problem or competition just realized it. The verse was metaphorically killing my brain before he even mentioned any rappers. The jabs just made it that much better. It's no denying this verse is going down in hip hop history! 

Listen to the full track 
Control- Big Sean feat. Kendrick Lamar and J Electronica
 (( clink the link )) 

P.S. Big Sean sick or nah ? 

Ms.Diva 

No comments:

Post a Comment