Sunday, December 15, 2013

Bow Down: Beyonce's 5th album #1 in 100 countries!!

 
Beyoncé's self titled 5th album is #1 in 100 countries. Yes in one day this really happened she set the bar to space and no ones reaching it any time soon. When asked at a press release why a secret album Bey says
“I didn’t want to release my music the way I’ve done it, I am bored with that. I feel like I am able to speak directly to my fans. There’s so much that gets between the music, the artist and the fans. I felt like I didn’t want anybody to give the message when my record is coming out. I just want this to come out when it’s ready and from me to my fans.”



Beyoncé's Mrs. Carter World Tour is coming to an end December 22, but don't worry if you missed out, she will be back on another world tour in 2014 for the new album! The first singles off the self titled album will be "Drunk in Love" feat hubby Jay Z and " Blow " produced by Pharrell Williams. The single "XO" written by The Dream and Ryan Teddar, which is the video she shot in Coney Island will be released later next year.

 
You can download the Beyoncé visual album via iTunes now!
 
Preview of Drunk in love feat Jay Z
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoRKw16O_ME

Preview of Blow produced by Pharrell Williams
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUaO0OoBsSo




Ms. Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment