Friday, August 7, 2009

Rashard Lewis Busted with Steroids!

Orlando Magic's Rashard Lewis is suspended for the first 10 games of the
2009-10 season, he tested positive for what the NBA calls elevated
testosterone level {using steroids}. Lewis claims during the the end of
the season which for him was going all the way to the championship he
took an over the counter supplement. " which at the time I did not
realize included a substance banned by the NBA."

Rashard I'm sorry baby I don't believe you, Your team went against
psycho Kobe & the rest of the Lakers you knew what you were taking but
yet it didn't help you guys win. Lets just be happy that you only got a
10 day suspension & don't do it again I kno my Mr. GoodBar Dwight Howard
just does it the old fashion way working out ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment