Friday, August 21, 2009

Bow Wow signs with Cash Money {sounds good}

Bow Wow made statement letting everyone know he was officially a Cash
Money Millionare & I think its a good move as far as him for him to be
around people who know about rapping instead of being with ceo's who
only know R&B. For those who don't agree Bow explained it beautifully
read on

"To anyone who's confused or says I don't belong in Cash Money…Let
me remind you that I've been down with Baby, Slim, Wayne and the whole
Cash Money family from the beginning. 10 years ago when we really were
"Lil" me and Wayne did a song for the Hardball movie soundtrack.
Baby was influential in my third album. Last year, Wayne and I spent 2
months together in New Orleans filming Hurricane Season. So please
don't be misinformed and think I'm just jumpin' on "what's
hot" or trying to ride others success. This has been my extended
family for more than a decade. 

I'm ready to go to work and I don't care if it's hard; I'll put
the time in…I WANT TO BE THE BEST!!! The last 10 years have been an
AMAZING ride…now let's make the next 10 even better!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment