Sunday, August 9, 2009

Jay Z with Oprah in BK {hope working on a charity}

I'm hoping it was more to this visit than just making hoopla around
Brooklyn. I respect & look up to both Jay Z & Oprah for the things they
have done, that allowed me to feel as an African American anythings
possible. I can honestly say I haven't heard about any donations
recently to NYC from either of them & I hope that's what was being
worked on. New York isn't all glitz & glam like people think & being
from BK Jay Z should know 1st hand.

Now if I'm wrong I guess I haven't been doing my research or maybe these
bloggers need to do more. I haven't heard about any charities/donations
anything being done for New York City's youth but everywhere else is
getting help I don't like that these kids need extra activities to do &
centers to play in other than roaming the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment