Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Russel Gives Real advice on Smoking

JoJo was arrested & charged with two counts of possession of marijuana
and a count of resisting arrest.The judge gave him a break. They have a
very honset & real family I figured would handle it well.

Russel talks about this via his twitter page

On globalgrind watching jojos episode. I hope he accepts the challenge
to stay out of jail. I tell my friends don't smoke in the car

I reccomend that they not smoke but I strongly reccomend that they don't
smoke in car. Edits edits all good

Weed is stupid but Im not sure alcoholics arnt way more destructive to
their families than potheads. But that's just proven fact.

I gave him best advice the uncle russ could "weed is STUPID". "If u must
smoke stupid don't smoke in car" that's unedited from my mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment