Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Perez Hilton 15 min finally Ova ?

I hate Perez Hilton #1 what does he be talking about he's not funny &
he's jus a hater he doesn't speak the truth #2 his whole website is pink
& that's my fav color that's a problem. Seriously where did he come from
who put him on how did we allow him to entertain us with his madness.

Every otha day he wana scream if he or somebody else is called a fag get
over it how do you think black people feel with the N word trust me its
not that bad. He should be the Gay who cried Fag he thought somebody was
gonna come to his rescue we don't watch You on Grey Anatomy your on that
level we don't care about you now go away soO I can get my blog poppin
its enough fake personalitys out there.

That's why Wendys the Queen & I'm the Princess you can't go wrong when
your only keeping it Real

No comments:

Post a Comment