Monday, June 15, 2009

Finally a video for "Best I Ever Had"

Canadian born Aubrey Graham known to teens & tweens as Jimmy from
Degrassi has taken the whole worlds attention by the name Drake & the
song " Best I Ever Had". He finally did his video for the hit yesterday
in Brooklyn NY & Kanye West was the director!

In a recent interview with mtv news Drake explained his visions for the
video "The biggest thing about that song is that a lot of women come up
to me and say, 'That's my song, because it really makes me feel
special.' So I told the directors that were interested that I just want
the visuals to coincide with that feeling. I want women to feel special
when they watch the visual and say, 'I wish that was me,' or 'I know
that feeling,"

I'm jus happy his finally bringing it out lucky for him the song is soO
hot you can't get tired of it :-) now we can see the video in rotation
wonder who's the leading gurl Rihanna or Harlem's Teyana Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment