Monday, March 30, 2009

Willy of Day 26 Exposed [chopped & screwed]

Its extra official I always saw tha signs & I kno for some
this mite break some hearts but Willy of day 26 is def GAY its extra official messing wit trannys nO bueno. I dnt even want him in tha group no more eww down low ass go to media take out.com for them pics even tho I knew b4 that. SMH at his down low life & he has a son what is he showing him living a lie. It was said by my idol The Queen of Media [of coarse I'm the princess]that Diddy & Usher had turn Willy out Mmmhmm.

You tube video of tha tranny she/he says
Me and Will and the picture that we took together … I’m a tranney and I’m comfortable with my sexuality..
What happened is between me and whoever, it’s none of your business. Is he gay, it’s none of your business. I'm not going to say. That’s for me to know and you never to find out. [Damn that says it all ]

Is this end for Willy now!? Only time will tell

No comments:

Post a Comment