Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Keri Hilson comin at Beyonce or is she?!?

In the remix of turning me off Ms.Keri is doin like a rap singing its cute but its definitely sounding like she's coming at Beyonce! The song opens with "I shot the sheriff, but wait till I shoot these bitc*es down." "them other chicks ain’t even worth talkin about" "Your vision cloudy if you think you the best. You can dance, she can sing, but need to move it ‘to the left". "She need to go have some babies. She need to sit down she fading." {Sounds like shots to B if you ask me}
In an interview Keri did in Atlanta {which happened to have Ciara there also}defended the song saying : "This is a true leak. I did fight this coming out," it was stated Polow Da Don agreed not to release the track, Ms.Keri said the reaction to the song was not what she wanted, more importantly it was not about Ciara.{I knew that because Ciara can't sing}she went on to say "I didn't want it come out because we played it for people when I did it." "The fact that they brought back names was like 'okay that's not the reaction that we need,' that's not what it's supposed to be about."they seem to have ended on a good note Keri telliing Ciara again "it's not about you"

No comments:

Post a Comment