Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Keri Hilson coming at Beyonce!?...What Ms.Diva thinks

I heard tha song on my favorite station 105.1 & I thought she had to be coming at somebody Ms.Keri also pointed out how she's been in the game for years which is true since she's a writer but I got alil aggy when I heard she posted a statement basically saying it wasn't towards any female r&b artist{why even record it let alone write it then}.

What puzzles me is Keri says this but during the interview which Ciara was apart of what I got from it was Keri was jus making sure Ciara knew it wasn't about her which is saying its about sumbody else why else would she go so hard to let Ciara know its not about her we all know you can't be talkin about her she can't sing. For Keri to sit & tell somebody who must be dumb that she's not talking about Beyonce is hilarious,she said that wasn't the approach they was going for what?

When you{Keri}wrote the song saying things like you need to move it to the left who else can you be talkin about. I don't get why you{Keri} would get mad when people automatically put names to the song because it sounds like a diss record since you wana pump being in the game for many years that's even more reason for you to woMAN up & say I'm talking about every r&b singer or who ever feels some kinda way{but hey I'm not her & I would never tell somebody not to do their own thing}

I respect her decision to basically stop any drama because some might sleep on Beyonce but she's married to a brooklyn boy so she think she tough trust me the Diva of the game is waiting for somebody ne body to try her she'll be the 1st r&b singer to end somebody career. Yes Keri you been writing but that's behind the scenes B been center stage & in a performance battle ahh she mite kill you I promise this Keri you up next since rihanna on early tina turner flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment