Sunday, February 22, 2009

Solange indirectly throwin shots at sis B?!?

Recently MediaTakeOut.com showed a photo of Solange Knowles boob almost coming out after that was posted she then put out a comment saying "I always wear undies, never been carried out of the club drunk, I won't even pose for "King" or any "eye candy" type shoots its funny she says that when "adopted sister" Kelly Rowland once posed for King Magazine, and Beyonce was carried out of a club in London drunk & paparazzi has caught her going with out undies. What is Solange gonna say oh I'm talking about all the otha girls that did King or that been carried out of clubs drunk. Solange or Salami has my friends used to call her ppl don't even like you that much be happy we liked "Decided" trust me it was the song not you

No comments:

Post a Comment