Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rihanna's Father speaks out

Ronald Fenty,55,father of stylista Rihanna speaks out in an interview with "Us Magazine" he says "She’s doing OK,"."She has support from both sides of the family, and I think she’ll come out and represent women and be a heroine. In the end, she’ll speak out."
Reports from other interviews don't match the one he did with "Us weekly" where he refuses to reveal whether Rihanna is back home but he
has denied a People magazine report that he saw his daughter in Barbados on Friday."No, I haven't seen her,"I haven't seen her bruises."
His thoughts on Chris "I was really shocked because he’s such a talented person. He’s a little immature, yeah."I hope he learned his lesson," Fenty added, "and that this will never happen to another women."

No comments:

Post a Comment