Saturday, February 14, 2009

More 50 & Ross beef

50 says"I'm deciding to fuck your life up.
Rick Ross,I'm going to fuck your life up…for fun."
-->On a video released on Thisis50.com the rapper explains why he feels Ross took shots at him. "I aint never had a confrontation with these niggas I don’t know these niggas. I know your name I've seen your videos other than that we aint got no business together. We ain’t got no reason to even be talking to each other. Niggas think that it’s an opportunity to create energy or an excitement for the actual release of their record. & I understand it, it may be more attention than you usually get but it'll be the kind of attention where when it goes away, you go away." --->In the video 50 also takes subliminal shots at {my daddy}Lil Wayne’s plans to make a rock album and calls DJ Khaled a "faggot."
*U can go to thisis50.com to see the videos

No comments:

Post a Comment