Thursday, January 2, 2014

It's Over Now: Khole and Lamar getting divorced

Khole Kardashian Odom is finally tired of Lamar and his crack head ways. I've been reporting on this relationship since they've been together. The rushed wedding after only knowing two weeks of knowing each other had everyone skeptical. Khole and Lamar insisted it was true love and after a while I truly thought they would last.

Lamar as seen on their reality show has addiction in his family and the trait was clearly passed on. He was reported to be drinking and smoke crack ( lawdy ). The most disturbing part of all this is his weird rap video with his best friend who also appeared on their Khole & Lamar reality show. He's clearly under the influence of a some substance. I don't know what to think when I hear Lamar say " When Khole's out of town I'll still be on the DL " I don't know if he means just cheating or cheating with guys!

Click the link below to watch the video
http://youtu.be/DoGimUz7Ehg

It's safe to say after his video premiere Khole had enough. She hasn't been seen wearing her wedding ring since. Though Lamar is trying to get his career back there's no telling if he can get Khole back.

Maybe two week relationships can't handle marriage. I still wish the two nothing but the best. Lamar try to stay clean man it's not worth it! "Crack is wack Crack is cheap"


P.S. I really hope Lamar is not on the real DL that video is beyond suspect! ( makes me sad )


Ms.Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment