Sunday, September 1, 2013

Congratulations: Eva Marcille is pregnant!!!


My idol Eva Marcille aka Eva Diva is expecting her first child! Eva was supporting boyfriend Kevin McCall at the BMI awards when she announced to BET she's 5 months pregnant!! 

Marcille is filled with joy when she spoke with BET on her new journey in life  "Being able to bring a life into the world is every woman's dream but for me it's more than just a dream it is a magical, mystical journey which I get to share with this amazing man." Eva made sure to add, "Kevin is the only man who I would share this moment in life with." 

Eva is most known for winning season 3 of Americas Next Top Model. After winning Eva continued modeling and went on to acting in movies, sitcoms and soap operas,she does it all! This fall Eva will guest star on the next season of "Real Husbands of Hollywood."

Eva is a good place she continued to express "My life continues to be a bundle of incredible experiences. I get to do this incredible show on BET and I get to be a mom and live this amazing life that God has bestowed upon me. Who could ask for anything more?"

I'm beyond happy for my Eva Diva, I've loved her since ANTM. Im happy for her the career is doing well and shes finally with a good guy. Congrats to Kevin and Eva I know they'll be great parents. 


P.S Its a Girl!! 



Ms.Diva 

No comments:

Post a Comment