Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Twitter Tween Beff: New Boyz vs Soulja Boy

Via twitter.com/The New Boyz
@ souljaboytellem lol...sure bro
ThaLegacy: sooo, @ souljaboytellem tried goin hard.. lol this is gonna
be funny http://bit.ly/aEEu7 about
so ii guess @ souljaboytellem backed down. lol, all good... we aint
wanna have 2 shut dude down... lol backkk on ish

Via Twitter.com/souljaboytellem
@ NewBoyz Yall niggaz just ended yall career's early. straight up. I
ain't for all that side talk you lame ass fuck boys
@ keonthetrack K.E. whip me a diss beat to them lame ass Jerk niggaz
about
Just got off the phone wit my homie @ bowwow614
umma let the shit slide... but yall jerk niggaz mention my name ONE MORE
TIME. Game Over.

It seems as if The New Boyz are tryna boost their 15mins by starting
something I see Soulja is gone let it slide for now.
I'll tell you New Boyz its the wrong idea
Plz stop telling ppl you shop at Forver 21 its not a good look... what's
your life about? Hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment