Friday, July 10, 2009

Michael Joespeh Jackson:The King of Pop is Gone

On Thursday June 25th Michael Jackson passed away in his rented mansion
due to a cardiac arrest. One of his staff members called 911 but by the
time the ambulance arrived he was already gone, they tried to get a
pulse but couldn't get it back.

Michael was rushed to UCLA Medical Center. The media tried to say he was
in a coma until the Jackson family was notified. The fans are hurt by
the unexpected lost but nobodies more hurt then his family & close
friends who shared the most times with him & knew him best.

Michael leaves behind 3 beautiful children Prince Michael Paris & Prince
Michael II aka Blanket, Mother Katherine & Father Joe brothers & sisters
Tito, Jermaine,Jackie,Randy,Marlon, Le Toya, Rebi & Janet
My prays go out to them in this time

I wish I could have showed you how much I cared...I love you R.I.P
Michael Joseph Jackson The Greastest Entertainter Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment