Saturday, July 20, 2013

Is this the End?! Khole and Lamar split

 A divorce? Khole Kardashian and her Lam Lam no way! I talked about this happening when I heard the news of the marriage after days of knowing each other. 

We all expected this just much sooner. We actually started to like the couple and marriage we once doubted. I'll admit they had a good run, Television show , perfume. 

While Khole wants out the marriage, Lamar wants out of the family business, No more reality show! I wonder if its the cheating rumors, him attacking paparazzi or being teased by his fellow NBA players. He knew all this coming in 

It could've been love but it was ALWAYS business! Khole needed something to make her stand out like her sisters. Kourtney has Scott, Kim is just Kim and then it was Khole. Mommy Kris said find my daughter a business partner I mean husband. It doesn't look like even Kris can't fix this one.  I hope this doesn't get nasty but if so I have my popcorn ready! 



Ms.Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment